Dubai Opera Tours
At Dubai Opera, fascinating stories from every culture unfold through the wonders of the performing arts, and the building itself has its own compelling stories that have shaped the people and culture of Dubai since its inauguration in 2016. The public is invited to experience Dubai Opera and enjoy its unique architecture in special guided tours.
Be a Dubai Opera Insider. As the centre of performing arts in Dubai and the only opera in the UAE, Dubai Opera is an icon in the beating heart of the city. Since its inauguration in 2016, Dubai Opera has welcomed hundreds of thousands of visitors who have been attracted by the building's beauty and the unique architecture as well as performances by some of the biggest names in music, theatre, and the performing arts. Magnificent beyond compare.
The Grand Tour of Dubai Opera includes not only tales and secrets about the venue's backstage areas, mirrors of its dressing rooms, trap room, and the rarely seen seat storage area when the Auditorium transforms into flat floor mode, but also its unique history and breathtaking design, sculptures, and artworks created exclusively to adorn the Venue.
Available every day, seven days a week, the Dubai Opera Grand Tour lasts 60 minutes. Tours are conducted in English or Arabic.
For School bookings, please contact Tours@dubaiopera.com.
Slots: 12:00 – 14:00 – 16:00 – Maximum capacity per slot 50 guests
Adults AED 150 / Children AED 75 (+2 up to 16 yrs.)
- Tours depart from the Plaza Box Office. It is advisable to arrive on time.
- Customers arriving late may not be accommodated on tour or refunded. Tickets purchased on a specific time/day are only valid for that.
- Dubai Opera is a working building, so the content of the tours may vary. Due to events, some areas may occasionally be closed or restricted access.
- You are required to purchase a ticket for all children over 2 years old. Infants under the age of 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children under the age of 16 are required to be accompanied by an adult. Refunds will only be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was unaware of such age restrictions.
- Photography is generally encouraged on tour. There may be occasions when you are asked to refrain from taking photos. Please ensure that you do not take photos of any customers, staff or artists without obtaining consent.
- Any discounts as part of your tour ticket are available only on the day of the tour and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Tours involve walking, standing and stairs. Guests with mobility restrictions or wheelchair users, please get in touch with email@example.com prior to attending a Tour for further assistance.
- Dubai Opera does not offer refunds or exchanges because of a change in your circumstances. Dubai Opera, at its sole discretion, may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event.
- No food or drinks purchased outside are permitted inside Dubai Opera.
- Guests must always keep their personal belonging with them. Dubai Opera shall not be liable for any lost or stolen property