Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Purchase of Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Ticketing Terms & Conditions:
- Refunds and exchanges are not permitted. Dubai Opera at its sole discretion may offer a refund or exchange if an event is cancelled or rescheduled. This includes, but is not limited to, any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from attending.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Entry may be subject to age restrictions specified on dubaiopera.com
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket will invalidate it.
- This ticket is only valid for the date, time and event shown.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including, but not limited to, recording devices and controlled or dangerous substances.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable break and may be seated in alternate locations to avoid disruption.
- Any use of mobile phones, cameras and other electronic devices inside the auditorium may be prohibited depending on the type of event.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Food and beverages purchased outside Dubai Opera are not permitted. Beverages purchased from Dubai Opera bars are allowed inside the auditorium in disposable glasses. Food is generally not allowed inside the auditorium. However, there are some performances where food will be allowed inside.
- Ticket(s) that are duplicated, resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes will be subject to immediate cancellation.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets may be re-issued to the original purchaser if their authenticity can be verified (subject to a replacement fee).
- Dubai Opera reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly/inappropriate or who poses a threat to safety, security or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
This Gift Voucher is sold subject to these Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and purchase of Gift Voucher(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are automatically activated 24 hours after purchase. Please allow 24 hours before attempting to redeem.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers can only be used to buy tickets for shows (subject to availability) and production sale through https://dubaiopera.etixdubai.com/ and the Dubai Opera Box Office.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for tickets to shows where it is a condition that a specific credit or debit card is required to complete the transaction.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of AED 250, AED 500, AED 750, AED 1000, AED 1500 AED 2500 and AED 5000.
- A delivery fee may apply at the time a Dubai Opera Gift Voucher is purchased, depending on delivery method chosen.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within this 12 month period.
- Dubai Opera will not refund Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are partially redeemable. If the cost of the ticket purchase exceeds the redeemable value of a Gift Voucher, the voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the purchase price of the ticket and the value of the particular Gift voucher. The full value of any unused credit remaining on a Gift Voucher must be redeemed before alternative payment methods will be accepted in respect of the outstanding balance of the transaction.
- Multiple Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers may be used to redeem tickets in a single transaction. A maximum limit of AED 10,000 worth of Gift Vouchers can be redeemed per transaction.
- If the purchase price of an event ticket is less than the value of a Dubai Opera Gift Voucher used for redemption, the residual credit balance of the Gift Voucher will remain on the particular voucher and may be redeemed in the future in accordance with the T&C. The original Gift Voucher validity will apply and any residual credit balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are not reloadable. When the value of a Dubai Opera Gift Voucher is fully redeemed, the particular voucher cannot be reloaded.
- Dubai Opera may at its sole discretion cancel a Dubai Opera Gift Voucher, refuse redemption or cancel tickets redeemed using a Gift Voucher if it suspects that a Gift Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of the T&C.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right to change the T&C at any time at its sole discretion.
- Dubai Opera does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.