Pop-Rock Concert, pop-rock-concert
Alternative Rock Concert
Dubai Opera presents English pop singer and Ivor Novello Award-winning songwriter, Tom Odell, for a mesmerizing performance on June 7 as part of his international tour.
Born in Chichester, West Sussex, on November 24, 1990, Tom Odell learned to play the piano as a child and later studied at the Brighton Institute of Modern Music. Celebrated for Top 10 hits like "Another Love" and "Real Love”, his 2013 debut album Long Way Down topped the UK Albums Chart and went platinum in three countries, driven by the success of the record's cinematic single "Another Love." "Real Love," a cover of the Beatles' original, reached Number 7 in 2014.
Two years later, Tom Odell released 2016's Wrong Crowd, which peaked at Number 2 in both the UK and Switzerland. Jubilee Road, his third album, was released in 2018 and peaked at Number 5, followed in 2021 by Monsters, which climbed to Number 4 in the UK.
In “Monsters”, the piano is elegant and expansive – hopeful one moment, melancholic the next, always deeply affecting. Odell was inspired by composers Erik Satie and Philip Glass, and he and his songwriting partner Laurie would put Studio Ghibli films on as they wrote, to channel not only the “beautiful landscapes and vistas” of those animations, but also “the feeling of corruption and sadness”.
Don’t miss this enchanting performance of Odell’s most personal album to date, taking him to some frank, painful places.
“… [I wanted to] just create an environment where people can sit with the music and breathe.”- Tom Odell
20:00 - Greg Pearson
20:45 - Tom Odell
- Refunds are not permitted in any circumstance where a customer is not satisfied with their choice of seat, or the Venue’s seating arrangement. Please contact email@example.com in you require any information before booking.
- All Side Boxes are General Admission, with seating on a first-come, first served basis. Seats cannot be reserved before arrival.
- VIP Boxes have fixed seats. Seats as per the ticket following the Box Map.
- Any use of mobile phones, cameras and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance.
- Food and beverage is strictly prohibited and not allowed inside the auditorium.
- Latecomers will only be admitted during suitable pause or intermission.
- Ticketing Terms and ConditionsThis ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- This ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- This ticket must not, without the prior written consent of Dubai Opera, be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- This ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event shown.
- Dubai Opera does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. Dubai Opera at its sole discretion may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event. This includes, but is not limited to, any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from attending.
- Dubai Opera can only replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, subject to replacement fee.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice
- Admission to an event is subject to Dubai Opera’s Conditions of Entry which can be found on Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com
- Where concessions are applicable, valid proof of identity and concession entitlement must be provided for collection of tickets at the event.
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified in Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will only be admitted into the venue at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, audio or video recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited inside Dubai Opera.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Food & Beverage is strictly prohibited inside the auditorium. This applies before the show, during the show and during the intermission.
- 2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Below 2+ years are not permitted into the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Approximately 90 minutes without intermission
The maximum number of seats that you can purchase together in a row is 10. If your group is larger than 10 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are driving and plan to self-park, there are underground parking spaces available.
- Paid parking spaces in very close proximity to Dubai Opera are available.
- You can access the P3 underground parking entrance on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, the entrance to the underground parking is located just after the Dubai Opera hashtag on the right.
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium. Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium. Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause. Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited. The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance.