Gala Dinner / Party
Dubai Opera's New Year's Eve Celebration
Dubai Opera's New Year's Eve Celebration
Gala Dinner and Party
There's nowhere in the world like Downtown Dubai on New Year's Eve, and there's nowhere closer to the action than Dubai Opera. So, make this your most glamorous and memorable New Year ever hosted inside the spectacular Dubai Opera Auditorium.
Dubai Opera will mark the dawn of a new year with an incredible New Year's Eve Gala and Disco till Dawn themed party held at the iconic Downtown Dubai venue on December 31. On this special occasion, internationally acclaimed dancers and the 2020 finalists of Britain's Got Talent Jasmine & Aaron will captivate guests with an incredible live performance with their band. DJ Bliss and DJ Keza will also be behind the decks to keep the celebrations in full swing.
Indulge in a 3-course set menu along with free- flowing beverages from 18:30 until 00:30.
And when the clock strikes midnight, make your way outside the Dubai Opera to witness the legendary, breathtaking Burj Khalifa fireworks from the best spot in town- the Dubai Opera promenade.
- Refunds are not permitted in any circumstance where a customer is not satisfied with their choice of seat, or the Venue’s seating arrangement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in you require any information before booking.
Please note that the Downtown Dubai road and metro station closures will be dynamic on Emaar NYE 2023, and vehicle access will likely be stopped from mid-afternoon onwards. Therefore, we suggest planning your journey and arriving promptly. The Dubai Opera Foyers open at 17:00, the auditorium opens at 18:30, beverages are served from 18:30, food is served from 20:30, and entertainment begins at 21:00.
- Ticketing Terms and ConditionsThis ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- This ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- This ticket must not, without the prior written consent of Dubai Opera, be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- This ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event shown.
- Dubai Opera does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. Dubai Opera at its sole discretion may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event. This includes, but is not limited to, any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from attending.
- Dubai Opera can only replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, subject to replacement fee.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice
- Admission to an event is subject to Dubai Opera’s Conditions of Entry which can be found on Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com
- Where concessions are applicable, valid proof of identity and concession entitlement must be provided for collection of tickets at the event.
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified in Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will only be admitted into the venue at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, audio or video recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited inside Dubai Opera.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- No food or drinks purchased outside are permitted inside Dubai Opera.
- 12+ years would require a ticket to enter the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Below 12+ years are not permitted into the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- From 6:30 PM onwards
The maximum number of seats you can purchase together in a row is 4. If you group is larger than 4, Boxes are available that seat between 5 and 10 people and can be purchased via the website (subject to availability)
Please note that Downtown road and metro station closures will be taking place on NYE and it is likely that vehicle access will be stopped from mid-afternoon onwards. We suggest planning your journey and arriving promptly.
Dubai Opera self-parking and valet services will not be both available on the day of the event.
Downtown Parking is available as usual until the roads are closed by authorities. After which, parking is available at two locations:
1. Al Wasl Sports Club
2. Meydan Falcon & Heritage Sports Centre
A shuttle buses will be available to take you to Dubai Opera from these parking from 5pm to 11pm on a first come first served basis. Police will check your tickets and badges to gain access.
The shuttle bus service will restart after the Fireworks. 1:00 am will be the last pick-up to the parking locations.
Tickets and badges check points (by walk):
1. Gate 1: Behind Downtown Command Centre
2. Gate 2: Behind Burj Vista
3. Gate 3: Near Emaar Square, adjacent to Boulevard Plaza Building
4. Gate 4: Opposite Address Boulevard
Taxis will operate as normal while the roads are open. They will not be able to access downtown once the roads have been closed by Dubai Police and drop off/pick up will no longer be allowed.
- 12+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
- Below 12 years are not allowed into the Auditorium.
- Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
- Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance.