After three sold-out performances at Dubai Opera in 2018 and 2019, composer and pianist Ludovico Einaudi returns on 10th & 11th February, for a highly anticipated concert.
A true musical luminary and one of the best-loved composers of his generation, Ludovico Einaudi is best known for his vibrant, emotive and exuberant style of music, incorporating a fusion of genres including pop, rock, folk and world music. Einaudi has enjoyed unprecedented mainstream success for a classical composer, with over 2.5million albums globally, he has performed to captivated audiences at some of most prestigious concert halls across the world, from the US and Russia to India, China and Australia.
With over one million streams a day, the pianist has clocked up a staggering two billion streams, making him the biggest streamed classical artist of all time. Einaudi was born in Turin and trained as a classical composer and pianist at the Milan Conservatorio. He studied under Luciano Berio, one of the most influential composers of the twentieth-century avant-garde.
"Masterfully poignant and heart-rending" – CLASH
"Languorous and mesmeric" – The Telegraph
- Refunds are not permitted in any circumstance where a customer is not satisfied with their choice of seat, or the Venue’s seating arrangement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in you require any information before booking.
- All Side Boxes are General Admission, with seating on a first-come, first served basis. Seats cannot be reserved before arrival.
VIP Boxes have fixed seats. Seats as per the ticket following the Box Map.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance.
- Ticketing Terms and ConditionsThis ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- This ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- This ticket must not, without the prior written consent of Dubai Opera, be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- This ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event shown.
- Dubai Opera does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. Dubai Opera at its sole discretion may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event. This includes, but is not limited to, any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from attending.
- Dubai Opera can only replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, subject to replacement fee.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice
- Admission to an event is subject to Dubai Opera’s Conditions of Entry which can be found on Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com
- Where concessions are applicable, valid proof of identity and concession entitlement must be provided for collection of tickets at the event.
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified in Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will only be admitted into the venue at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, audio or video recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited inside Dubai Opera.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- No food or drinks purchased outside are permitted inside Dubai Opera.
- 2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Below 2+ years are not permitted into the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Approximately 115 minutes including intermission
The maximum number of seats that you can purchase together in a row is 10. If your group is larger than 10 please email email@example.com.
- If you are driving and plan to self-park, there are underground parking spaces available.
- Paid parking spaces in very close proximity to Dubai Opera are available.
- You can access the P3 underground parking entrance on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, the entrance to the underground parking is located just after the Dubai Opera hashtag on the right.
2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium. Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium. Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause. Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited. The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance.