Dresden Opera Ball in the UAE
Proof of Vaccination is not required for this performance
Dresden Opera Ball in the UAE feat. Plácido Domingo, Marina Rebeka, Riz Khan, Oksana Fedorova, The European Peace Chamber Orchestra Dresden, Anton Lubchenko and more.
Opernball Dresden & M Premiere present the Dresden Opera Ball in the UAE for the first time.
Plácido Domingo, Marina Rebeka, Riz Khan, Oksana Fedorova, The European Peace Chamber Orchestra Dresden, Anton Lubchenko will perform on 15 November 2022 at Dubai Opera.
World-class performers and modern culture will mix together to make this event into a fantastic one-of-a-kind not-to-be-missed experience produced by the founders of the famous Opernball Dresden – a project whose purpose is to support and further the relationships among the European and the Arab cultures.
The first Dresden Opera Ball in the UAE sets out to be one of the highlights of the celebration by adding the European flair to modern musical and artistic performances from the Arab world.
Don’t miss out on a spectacular multi-cultural experience featuring the very best to celebrate the diverse cultures united in one night.
Plácido Domingo, Marina Rebeka, Riz Khan, Oksana Fedorova, The European Peace Chamber Orchestra Dresden, Anton Lubchenko will present a spectacular program on 15 November at Dubai Opera.
DRESDEN OPERA BALL IN THE UAE PROGRAM
18.00 - Red carpet opening ceremony
18.30 - VIP reception
20.00 - Gala show program
21.30 - Grand finale with Dresden Opera Ball debutants
21.45 - Fulminant ball opening dance
22.00 - Gala dinner
23.00 - Dancing music and entertainment
01.30 - Closure of the event
- Refunds are not permitted in any circumstance where a customer is not satisfied with their choice of seat, or the Venue’s seating arrangement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in you require any information before booking.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
All Side Boxes are General Admission, with seating on a first-come, first served basis. Seats cannot be reserved before arrival
VIP Boxes have fixed seats. Seats as per the ticket following the Box Map
Any use of mobile phones, cameras and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance.
- Ticketing Terms and ConditionsThis ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- This ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- This ticket must not, without the prior written consent of Dubai Opera, be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- This ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event shown.
- Dubai Opera does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. Dubai Opera at its sole discretion may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event. This includes, but is not limited to, any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from attending.
- Dubai Opera can only replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, subject to replacement fee.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice
- Admission to an event is subject to Dubai Opera’s Conditions of Entry which can be found on Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com
- Where concessions are applicable, valid proof of identity and concession entitlement must be provided for collection of tickets at the event.
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified in Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will only be admitted into the venue at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, audio or video recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited inside Dubai Opera.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- No food or drinks purchased outside are permitted inside Dubai Opera.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times whilst at Dubai Opera ensuring that your nose and mouth are covered. This includes during the performance.
- If you wish to take photos during your visit, and photography is permitted for the event, please keep your face mask on in all photographs that you take.
- You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
- During the performance please remain seated in your allocated seat at all times. Standing and dancing is not permitted.
- Please maintain social distancing during your visit, including when entering and exiting the Auditorium, and at the F&B counters.
- We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the Auditorium.
- Buying tickets online is recommended.
- Please choose mobile ticket or e-ticket delivery method.
- The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is up to 4 seats.
- Please make your seat selection strictly based on your group size (1, 2, 3 or 4). Please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
- Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people).
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
- Proof of Vaccination is not required for this performance.
- 12+ years would require a ticket to enter the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Below 12 years are not permitted into the Dubai Opera Main Auditorium.
- Approximately from 8:00 Pm to 1:30 Am
The maximum number of seats you can purchase together in a row is 4. If you group is larger than 4, Boxes are available that seat between 5 and 10 people and can be purchased via the website (subject to availability)
- If you are driving and plan to self-park, there are underground parking spaces available.
- Paid parking spaces in very close proximity to Dubai Opera are available.
- You can access the P3 underground parking entrance on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, the entrance to the underground parking is located just after the Dubai Opera hashtag on the right.
12+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
Below 12 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
The Opera Cafe opens two hours before the performance.