Ticketing Terms and Conditions
This ticket is sold subject to these Ticketing Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- This ticket must be produced to gain entry into an event.
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate it.
- This ticket must not, without the prior written consent of Dubai Opera, be resold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes, if not the ticket will be cancelled immediately.
- This ticket is only valid for the specific date, time and event shown.
- Dubai Opera does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. Dubai Opera at its sole discretion may only refund or exchange a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you cannot attend the rescheduled event.
- Dubai Opera can only replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, subject to replacement fee.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Admission to an event is subject to Dubai Opera’s Conditions of Entry which can be found on Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com
- Where concessions are applicable, valid proof of identity and concession entitlement must be provided for collection of tickets at the event.
- Entry to the event may be subject to age restrictions specified in Dubai Opera’s website www.dubaiopera.com or in publicity for the event, and no refund will be made on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the event by others.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will only be admitted into the venue at a suitable break. Latecomers may be seated in alternate seat locations to avoid disruption of the performance.
- Photography, audio or video recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited inside Dubai Opera.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- No food or drinks purchased outside are permitted inside Dubai Opera.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
This Gift Voucher is sold subject to these Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions (the “T&C”). The T&C should be read carefully prior to purchase and purchase of Gift Voucher(s) constitutes acceptance of the T&C.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are automatically activated 24 hours after purchase. Please allow 24 hours before attempting to redeem.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers can only be used to buy tickets for shows (subject to availability) and production sale through https://dubaiopera.etixdubai.com/ and the Dubai Opera Box Office.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for tickets to shows where it is a condition that a specific credit or debit card is required to complete the transaction.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of AED 250, AED 500, AED 750, AED 1000, AED 1500 AED 2500 and AED 5000.
- A delivery fee may apply at the time a Dubai Opera Gift Voucher is purchased, depending on delivery method chosen.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within this 12 month period.
- Dubai Opera will not refund Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are partially redeemable. If the cost of the ticket purchase exceeds the redeemable value of a Gift Voucher, the voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the purchase price of the ticket and the value of the particular Gift voucher. The full value of any unused credit remaining on a Gift Voucher must be redeemed before alternative payment methods will be accepted in respect of the outstanding balance of the transaction.
- Multiple Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers may be used to redeem tickets in a single transaction. A maximum limit of AED 10,000 worth of Gift Vouchers can be redeemed per transaction.
- If the purchase price of an event ticket is less than the value of a Dubai Opera Gift Voucher used for redemption, the residual credit balance of the Gift Voucher will remain on the particular voucher and may be redeemed in the future in accordance with the T&C. The original Gift Voucher validity will apply and any residual credit balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers.
- Dubai Opera Gift Vouchers are not reloadable. When the value of a Dubai Opera Gift Voucher is fully redeemed, the particular voucher cannot be reloaded.
- Dubai Opera may at its sole discretion cancel a Dubai Opera Gift Voucher, refuse redemption or cancel tickets redeemed using a Gift Voucher if it suspects that a Gift Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of the T&C.
- Dubai Opera reserves the right to change the T&C at any time at its sole discretion.
- Dubai Opera does not accept any liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.